My Father Has Passed Away

I regret to inform you all that my father past away peacefully in his sleep.  My father was a wonderful man who will be sadly missed in the local community.  His kindness and generosity knew no boundaries.  He gave me all the love a son could ever wish for.  Therefore, I am in England for the funeral and also to take care of my dear mother.  Out of respect for my father and in order to take care of my mother, there will be no further updates for the time being.  I thought that I should let you all know, because you have been very loyal readers.

Kind Regards,

Dave The Rave.

17 Responses to “My Father Has Passed Away”

1. Paul says:

Hi

I am very sorry to hear this, the same thing happened to me in 2005 having been in Bangkok for 2 years. I returned home and in the end never returned to Thailand. Its a shock when these things happen so far from home. I am sure all your readers will wish you well and be thinking of you at this time.

Paul

2. mark says:

sorry dave a lot of us know ur pain,u n ur farther our both n our prayers

3. Mel says:

Deepest sympathy and blessings to you and your family. You will be missed…take care.

4. Publius says:

Sorry for your loss and best wishes to you and your familty

5. mark c says:

Sorry for your lost, sorry never really know what to say.

6. Bob says:

sorry to here the sad news Dave. know how you feel. come back when your ready mate you’ll find us here

7. John says:

Hi Dave;

I understand your physical loss, but in your heart and mind your father lives on. Your father has touched us all through you. I am very sure part of your motivation to sit down and take on the huge task of putting together a weekly column comes from his influence on you. With that thought your father lives on with every column you write.

8. Daniel says:

I’m sorry to hear about your father. My best wishes for you and your family. My and I dreamed of seeing Thailand together. I think I might have to get him on a plane and over here. Take care.

9. Daniel says:

Sorry. That should read “My father and I dreamed”

10. MadStockBroker says:

Dave – Sorry for your loss mate. MSB

11. Dave,

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

12. dale says:

Sorry to hear that Dave, all the best & keep your chinup mate..

13. Many thanks to you all for your kind condolences. I have returned to the helm in Angelwitch as the “Prisoner In Paradise.” I will update the website right now. The show must go on!

14. Thank you all very much for your kind words.  As an internet commentator you cannot force yourself to write.  It must flow naturally.  I took a certain amount of time out and I have returned to writing again.  Your support has helped me to return quicker than some people expected.  Even though I provide a free internet service, I do respect the fact that my readers take time out of their busy day to visit my website.  And so, with that let us launch into cyberspace and travel to Bangkok and beyond…

15. Chris says:

Sorry Dave, but look forward to seeing you soon in Angel Witch. Take care,
    Chris from Manchester.

16. Thanks for the message.  As always I look forward to seeing you Chris.  I am sure that we will have cold beers and hot babes available for you mate!

17. Nature says:

Hay Dave

I’m so sorry the hear about your dad, condolences. If i had known about it sooner i whould have written befor. I know how much your dad ment for you and it must be a hard loss for you. Take your time Dave and know that you have people that care about you and can be there for you.

Take Care Mate